Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I need a paper on affirmative action and a power point i am

Customer Question
nt sure how to do...
i need a paper on affirmative action and a power point i am nt sure how to do this
JA: The tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: use authoritative credible resources. begin the opening paragraph 3ithq book o lure the readers interest. use this paragraph to provide a lead in to the topic and some general context for the issue to be discussed.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the tutor should know?
Customer: use the body of the essay to inform your reader about the specifics of your topic. provide interesting details that they likely don't already know or present common knowledge in a new light. print both sides of the issue if applicable. give your position on the topic. include any relevant statistics to support the idea that the topic is current and relevant.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2016
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 1 year ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please mention the deadline and provide details, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
use authoritative credible resources. begin the openingparagraph 3ithq book o lure the readers interest. use this paragraph to provide a lead in to the topic and some general context for the issue to be discussed. use the body of the essay to inform your reader about the specifics of your topic. provide interesting details that they likely don't already know or present common knowledge in a new light. print both sides of the issue if applicable. give your position on the topic. include any relevant statistics to support the idea that the topic is current and relevant. conclude your essay by summarizing the knowledge you have shared. do not bring up any new information or raise to many questions. this paragraph is meant to bring closure to the paper while maintaining your readers interest in topic. also you will be required to present your paper to the class. your presentation should be a power point of at least 8 slides. due date decemeber 1st
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the assignment is on affirmative action

how long this should be? and can you cite me in your assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
at least 3 double spaced pages. with size 12 font. you will need a works cited page with at least 3 current sources to support your paper. use the most current statistics/information in your paper.

I understand that and what is your deadline? and I asked that will you able to cite me in the references?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is due december 1st and i am not sure if i will be able to cite you in my paper. I am a high senior and never did a paper like this before so I am not sure what i am doing

It is quite important that you clearly let me know that will you cite me or not, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am not even sure what your asking me

I am saying that you will need to give a reference of my work in your assignment so your instructor will know that you have taken help from my work, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i guess i will have to figure out how to do this because i am not sure if i would get in trouble for asking for help

Okay, I am opting out in that case, thanks.

Tutor: GLENN, Teacher replied 1 year ago
GLENN
GLENN, Teacher

Hi

Thank you for using this site. I will update you later.

Hi, Do you still need help on this?

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate