Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I paid for an answer but the link does not work? I need to

Customer Question

hi, i paid for an answer but the link does not work?
JA: The tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to access the answer I have paid for.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the tutor should know?
Customer: The question was: When placed in series a coil and capacitor resonate at a frequency of 2251 Hz and when placed in parallel they resonate at a frequency of 2228 Hz . At parallel resonance it is also found that a current of 5 mA flows from the supply when the supply voltage is 25V r.m.s Determine the value of the capacitor and the inductance and resistance of the coil.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.