Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help with a Penn Exam # 007127 WRITING SKILLS: A

Customer Question

I need help with a Penn Foster Exam # 007127 WRITING SKILLS: A PERSONAL NARRATIVE. Thank you, ***** ***** me know more information, and if you need info on this exam.
JA: The tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: For exam 007127, Writing Skills: A Personal Narrative, you are asked to write a personal essay, based solely on your first-hand personal experience(s), told from the first-person point of view (using the pronoun "I"), meeting the length requirement of between 750 and 2500 words. This essay should not require or contain any type of research; it should be told from thoughts and memories. In short, this essay should be about you and your experience(s).
JA: Is there anything else the tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I think that's it. Thanks
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 9 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. When is the deadline of this homework?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Nov 13th or sooner.
Expert:  GLENN replied 9 months ago.

Can you kindly accept the offer below?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Never mind thank you
.
Expert:  GLENN replied 9 months ago.

ok

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with your Personal Narrative.

Is there any particular experience you would like to write about, that you can share with me and give some details? Then, I can embellish. Also, it would be good for me to know if you are male or female and your approximate age, so the writing matches those parameters.

Please reply as soon as possible, so I can get started.

Thanks,

Cher