Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

What two key legal issues were at play in Stamp Duty

Customer Question
What two key legal...
What two key legal issues were at play in Stamp Duty Commissioners v African Farming Equipment Company Ltd (1969) Z.R .32 (CA)
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
11/8/2016
Tutor: Research Expert, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Research Expert

Thank you for your question.

Can you please give me a link to the opinion? I gather that it has something to do with unsigned contracts but have not been able to find the opinion on line.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It has something to do with the principle of presumption law

I cannot answer your question without reading the court opinion. Is there any way you can post it here?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This question was paused to us as a group study for our law course. I could not find the case on the Web.

Do you want to scan it and post it here as an attachment?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The way I have asked it is saying the way it was put to us.

I am sorry I cannot answer this, so I will opt out and hopefully another expert can assist you.

Tutor: attyadvisor,
 replied 1 year ago
attyadvisor

I am a different Attorney. This question was paused to us as a group study for our law course. I could not find the case on the Web. This would be a home work question and I will ask that it be moved for you.

Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 1 year ago
Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open to all Experts, there is no need to re-post or re-list.
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline for the answer to this question? It is not an essay correct?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate