Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Exam: 186081RR - Print-Reading Symbols and Abbreviations.

I need help JA: The Tutor...
I need help
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Exam: 186081RR - Print-Reading Symbols and Abbreviations
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: yes
JA: What else should I tell the Tutor?
Customer: exam o50030r
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When you have completed your exam and reviewed your answers, click Submit Exam. Answers will not be recorded until you hit Submit Exam. If
you need to exit before completing the exam, click Cancel Exam.
Questions 1 to 20: Select the best answer to each question. Note that a question and its answers may be split across a page break, so be sure that
you have seen the entire question and all the answers before choosing an answer.
To view or print a PDF of helpful formulas and information for this exam, click here.
Please be sure to scroll through the PDF document, and read the section headings, to find the information that corresponds
with the question you are working on. The same PDF is available on every question of the exam, however it only needs to
be downloaded one time. The information on the PDF is the same for each question.
If you're having trouble clicking the link above, please copy/paste this link into your browser:
http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/186_examhelp.pdf
1. Referring to the figure above, a section view of the wall can be found
A. just above the cutting-plane reference.
B. in detail 2.0S on Sheet B.
C. on a separate sheet made only for B-size details of walls.
D. in detail B on Sheet 2.0S.
2. In the figure above, the plans call for an 18" duct in the middle of the room, but the contractor wants to install 15" duct
because they ran out of 18" duct that day. You respond that it's
A. OK, as there will be no difference in the way it works.
B. not OK, unless the cost differential is refunded.
C. OK, since it's the same size on the other side of the room.
D. not OK, because the pressure drop may affect how the system performs.
3. To get a smoother surface finish, use a(n) _______ RMS number next to the machining symbol.
A. larger
B. angular
C. smaller
D. radial
4. Pneumatic cylinders operate on the same principle as hydraulics, but are unable to
A. generate the force of hydraulics.
B. be used in robotic applications.
C. feed information back to a computer.
D. provide the linear, in-and-out motion.
5. Referring to the figure above, the inside diameter machining marks
A. will be perpendicular to the axis.
B. will be parallel to the axis of the tube.
C. can be no higher than 63 micro-inches in any direction.
D. must be removed after machining.
If you're having trouble clicking the link above, please c
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Student ID: 22327779
Exam: 186083RR - Print Reading Applications
When you have completed your exam and reviewed your answers, click Submit Exam. Answers will not be recorded until you
hit Submit Exam. If you need to exit before completing the exam, click Cancel Exam.
Questions 1 to 20: Select the best answer to each question. Note that a question and its answers may be split across a page
break, so be sure that you have seen the entire question and all the answers before choosing an answer.
Please be sure to scroll through the PDF document, and read the section headings, to find the information
that corresponds with the question you are working on. The same PDF is available on every question of
the exam, however it only needs to be downloaded one time. The information on the PDF is the same for
each question.
1. Title block information on a drawing includes information such as
A. applicable specifications, finishing notes, and file names.
B. drawing specifications, machining notes, welding notes, and material information.
C. company name, assembly notes, welding notes, and finishing instructions.
D. material specifications, drawing scale, and drawing number.
each question.
2. An architectural print sheet labeled E2 is likely to be
A. an electrical print showing plans for installation of electrical equipment.
B. the second floor plan print in a series of working-drawing sheets.
C. an estimate of electrical work required for complete installation of the equipment.
D. some sort of schedule since all schedules are designated with an “E”.
each question.
3. The drawing scale of an architectural print
A. can be as small as 1/8" = 1'.
B. is determined by the size of the material and the detail to be shown.
C. shouldn’t be linked to the actual size of the material being drawn.
D. is usually 1/4" = 1' unless the sheet is for a site plan.
each question.
To answer the question below, click here and refer to the schematic found in Figure 5.
http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/186083_examimages.pdf
4. In Figure 5, the staircase leading to the second floor is
A. 3'-8" wide with a 6'-0" landing at the top.
B. 1'-0" wide with a landing of 8'-8" at the top.
C. only partially constructed.
D. next to the restroom on the east side of the building.
each question.
5. Architectural prints for houses don’t need to specify all details of a construction because
A. final details aren’t drawn until the building is completed and as-built drawings are produced by the construction m
11/1/2016
Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA

Thanks for your questions.

Please click here to download the responses.

Hope this helps!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't see the ans
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Pls I cant see the ans to the questions
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
don't want to call

I am sorry, I answered this post in error. I am not able to help with all the questions. I will opt out so that another expert may be able to help you. Please mention your deadline for the next expert.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Pls which of the question did you ans
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My deadline is friday
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear Tutor please is there any help from another Tutor
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

I can help you with your questions, however I would require until Tuesday Eastern Standard Time to complete the questions. As well, I am going to make an offer to you on top of what you have already paid because this is a lot of work to do.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks its not a problem paying but will like to have the ans before making payment initially made payment of 48 USD but all the questions was mot and?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No problem with the time

Dear Customer,

The way this site works is that if an offer is made than it is accepted before the work rather than after the work. Once you accept, I can start working on the questions.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

I see there was a payment failure. Once that is sorted out, please do get back to me.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I stop the payment because its too much I pay for the intial .what I am saying is that soon as the questions are done will make the payment?

Dear Customer,

That is not the way it works. Once you accept the payment I will do the work.

Thank you,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks

Dear Customer,

You are more than welcome. Once you accept the offer I will start.

Kindest regards,

Donna

and I hope you're having a great day!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
To be honest with you, I can't make any payment without the answer to the questions? If you want you help me then I pay because I am afraid .Regards
.

Dear Customer,

Please see my profile on this website and view my ratings. I have one bad rating, however that was when I first started out and I did not really know what I was doing. View my ratings. Do your research on me.

I look forward to you accepting my offer. I use my real name. I am the only "Donna Kakonge" and any variation of my birth certificate name in the world.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You are well trusted but the issue is not that, I need a help for my class work but can't loose for the second time .I will make an offer send me the answer for the second question the I will make payment for as to get into serious business?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge