Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Titian created a painting of ______ for the Duke of Urbino

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Titian created a painting of ______ for the Duke of Urbino Which of the following in NOT a characteristic of Mannerism
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: How much do I need to pay ?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I have 8 question to ask about art history
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: I do not know
Category: Homework
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 12 months ago.

Good day, my name is Brandon. I'm glad to help, but would it be possible for you to ask all eight questions? Our experts won't know if we have the answers until we see the questions :-)