Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Who would struggle to use the probability management or who

Customer Question
has no value of it? JA...
who would struggle to use the probability management or who has no value of it?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: a breif answer only
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
10/23/2016
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 1 year ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please provide details, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
im doing a presentation about probability management , starting from what is probability management which was created by Prof Sam Savage, how importatnt it is? what kind of people and organisations will use it? who has no value of probability management or may struggle to use it?

So you need the content to make presentation? as well also let me know the deadline and could you cite me in your presentation, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no i need only to know the answer for the question, who has no value of probability management please?

Okay, so you will use that answer as it is in your presentation? and also let me know the deadline, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
deadline is tuesday. i paid 3 pounds, will i pay more for this?

How much words do you need? and could you cite me in?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry , but you are not helping me, as I said I want anaanswer only for this questions, no specific words, all what you need to raed is probabiloty management for Sam Savage

Okay, wait let me go through it, thanks.

Sorry, I cant help you in this so I am opting out, thanks.

Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this assignment. I will make note of it and have it completed for you by Tuesday.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you for your respond.
this is not assignment, its a presenation and i struggled to find an answer for this question. how much do you charge if I need 100 words for the answer?

Dear Customer,

I would not charge you anything more than what you have already paid. You would just need to rate me positively after I do a good job and then I would be paid for the work. Does it need to be a PowerPoint presentation? I can do that. Please advise. If you could also let me know your deadline I would appreciate that as well.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
deadline is tomorrow. yes on powerpoint. thank you

Dear Customer,

Yes. I can do that. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
but before u start, i Have 50£ in my account, how much all the work will cost me?

Dear Customer,

As far as I know you have already paid. I have not been paid yet. I am not paid until I do good work for you and then you rate me positively. Any queries concerning your account should be addressed to customer service. If you plan to cancel this question if you could please alert me to that fact prior so that I can focus on other clients, that would be appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
go ahead pls

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I will have it completed by Tuesday.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

Here is your presentation on Probability Management. I look forward to your positive rating so that I can be paid for my work with you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you for your response.
I cant find the answer for my question, i had a powerpont attachement with probability managment title and you tube video only and conclusion.
thanks

Dear Customer,

If you look at that PowerPoint slide and you said you needed a presentation - I made that clear with you or so I thought - if you look at the video included in particular - all of your answers are there. You said as well that it should only be 100 words, so this is why I included the video. If you want me to tweak the presentation, that is not a problem, however when you see the video attached to it and see that it answers all of your questions plus has a reference page, I am sure that you will rate me positively and I will be paid for working with you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear *****na
Thnak you for the response.
I have not asked for this at all. I have this video anyway and much more but what I wanted is a clear answer for only one question ehich is who would struggle for using probability management and has no value of it? so i asked for 100 words just for this question.
i noticed that you had mentioned the same paraghraph of an article about the probability managment. which is palargisim.
Sorry but I am not happy with this and I cant rate it with all my appreciation for your work.thanks
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge