Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

1.Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to

Customer Question
answer this question: What is...
1.Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: What is the voltage supplied to the light fixtures in the communication room of the manufacturing facility?
A. 480 V
B. 277 V
C. 120 V
D. 208 V2.In the motor control circuit of Figure 11 in your study unit, the operation of any one of the overload relays has which of the following effects?
A. The motor operates normally.
B. The motor only runs on two phases.
C. The motor stops.
D. The auxiliary contact M closes.3.To read and understand electrical blueprints, you need to know
A. how to sketch a plan view.
B. the meaning of electric symbols.
C. how buildings are constructed.
D. the fundamentals of electrical engineering.4.In Figure 2A of your study unit, what is the distance between the two conductors identified as phases B and A where they exit Bay 2?
A. 2'-6"
B. 3'-6"
C. 2'-0"
D. 12'-0"5.Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: How many two-pole 30-A breakers are installed in panel PP1?
A. Eight
B. Four
C. Two
D. Nine6.Which of the following statements is true?
A. Dimension lines are drawn into an object and have filled-in circles at both ends.
B. Dimension lines are drawn outside an object and have filled-in circles at both ends.
C. Dimensions and distances matter greatly on blueprints but not on schematics.
D. Dimensions and distances matter greatly on schematics but not on blueprints.7.Which of the following is not shown in a blueprint?
A. Junction box location
B. Voltage level
C. Conduit size
D. Conductor type8.Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: How many receptacles are connected to circuit 24 from panel RPB in the manufacturing facility?
A. 8
B. 3
C. 4
D. 19.The construction plans for _______ are not shown in a power and signal plan.
A. an alarm signal system
B. general-use receptacles
C. motors to be installed
D. branch circuits10.What is the meaning of the symbol S3?
A. A single switch mounted at 3'-0"?
B. Three single-pole switches
C. A triple-pole switch
D. One three-way switch11.Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: Which one of the following light fixtures is one of the types installed in the men's locker areas?
A. Lithonia LGF2/18DTT-TRW-T73-277-GEB-TR
B. Lithonia 2SP-G-2U31-A12-277-GEBIO
C. Lithonia 2SP-G-3-32-A12-277-GEBIO
D. Lithonia 2SP-G-2-32-A12-277-GEBIO12.Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: For the manufacturing facility, what conductors connect panel PP2 to the main power supply?
A. 8 conductors #500,000 circular mil size and 1-#1/0 size ground conductor
B. 3 conductors #600,000 circular mil size and 1-#2 size ground conductor
C. 8 conductors #500,000 circular mil size and 2-#1/0 size ground conductors
D. 4-#4/0 size conductors and 1-#4 size ground conductor13.In Figure 12 of your study unit, the contact SA1 in the electric furnace control closes
A. when the load limit switch (LS1) operates.
B. when the heater coil sequencer (HTRSEQ1) operates.
C. immediately when the thermostat calls for heat.
D. whenever the 24-V transformer is energized.14.The third-angle projection of a structure shows
A. either a front, top, or side view.
B. the front view only.
C. the top view only.
D. top, front, and side views.15.Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: What circuit provides power for the water heater located in the mechanical room of the manufacturing facility?
A. RPB-21
B. RPB-32
C. LPB-25
D. RPB-30
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
10/17/2016
Tutor: akch2002, Engineer replied 1 year ago
akch2002
akch2002, Engineer

kindly attach plates as mentioned in questions.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Question 10
http://my.pennfoster.com/exams/images/006036RR_Q20.jpg
What is the meaning of the symbol shown in the figure?
A. Circuits #5 and #7 connected together
B. Five wires for circuit #7
C. Seven wires for circuit #5
D. Circuits #5 and #7 home run to panelQuestion 12
http://my.pennfoster.com/exams/images/006036RR_Q21.jpg
Which statement is true for the process-control relay ladder diagram shown in the figure?
A. Only the temperature switch has to close for the motor to start.
B. The pressure switch, temperature switch, and push button must be closed for the motor to start.
C. With the temperature switch closed, the motor will start once the push button is pressed.
D. With the pressure switch closed and the push button released, the motor will start.Question 14
http://my.pennfoster.com/exams/images/006036RR_Q23.jpg
What does the symbol depicted stand for?
A. A duplex receptacle
B. A ground fault receptacle
C. Floor-mounted receptacle
D. A light fixture

Sorry, I can not reply these questions.

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate