Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

There I need help about ASP.NET 4.6 web programing with C#

Customer Question
hello, there I need help...
hello, there I need help about ASP.NET 4.6 web programing with C# *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
9/14/2016
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 1 year ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome back and thank you for asking me.

Please provide the details.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I couldn't add the file it said "Sorry – the file is too large. Please try a file 5MB or smaller" but my questions are
from the book murach's ASP.NET 4.6 web programming with C# ***** 6th Edition
1. Complete Exercise 4-1 using the starter files contained in the archived file attached.
2. Complete Exercise 6-1 whiich has you modify the Check Out page for the Cart of the store we are working in Chapter 6.
3. Complete Exercise 7-1. The starting point is attached. but I have their files if you need tell me how can I send you. thanks

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I wish but I don't have enough time

You can upload the ebook/questions. I can check then

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://wikisend.com/download/786342/Assignment.zip

Please wait. Let me check it.

Please provide me exercise 4-1, 6-1, and 7-1.

Also the starter files you provided, contains lots of error.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I will

Ok

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry about that I don't have the ebook I am send you the picture. Thanks
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I will check these and reply you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thanks

Welcome

I reviewed it.

My apologies. I am out of ideas and opting out for other experts to join you.

I will be happy to help you with your other questions.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Really! So what I am going to do? Did you a point who will help me? Please let me know. Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thank you so much
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is going on no body response me can you let me know please? Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
JustAnswer Please Set a New PriceHello,
Thank you for asking your Homework question on JustAnswer! Experts have reviewed your question and believe that, for the amount of time and research required to give you a great answer, your question price is too low. You are not required to offer a higher question price, but if you do so, you are more likely to receive a faster answer. Experts have suggested you increase your question price to $89. You can set this new price by following the link below. Then click on the Edit link.
No problem I will pay the $89 please go ahead and send me the link how to edit the price. Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Guys I didn't get an response from you can you tell me some thing if someone can do it let me know unless you have to refund my money. Thanks
Tutor: Mr. Perez, Application?Database Developer replied 1 year ago
Mr. Perez
Mr. Perez, Application?Database Developer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I might be able to help. I downloaded the project already and have it running on my machine. However, you will need to be more specific on the attachment of the exercises since it is not clear for us to identify which ones are the ones you need me to complete. You were saying 4-1, 6-1, 7-1 but i don't see them in any of the attachments

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All of them if you can

That is not too hard. However, the only problem is that I am still not sure of the order to follow from the exercises. If you are able to upload better images and sort by page number, or instead of leaving the default title of "image.jpeg" re upload the images and give them a title following a specific format such as "pageNumber.jpeg" that will allow me to know where to start and make sure all the exercises are completed

As previously said by the LogicPro this is time consuming project due to the amount of exercises assigned, therefore, please make sure you change your price as mentioned. Once these requests are completed I'll start working on the project for you. Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No problem you have my card with you guys and I don't have the ebook may be I will try to send you separately but still I am looking for the ebook you can go ahead Please thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok but can you read the question?
Tutor: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

Hi, I can open the sample solutions provided, but I have the same trouble as previous folks in that it is unclear what each exercise requires us to do.

It's unclear from the 4 page images you posted which goes with which, and only one shows what appears to be the beginning of Ex. 4-1 - but neither of the other 3 appear to be a continuation of that exercise. Please upload a complete set of clearly named pictures of the pages describing each exercise from beginning to end.

Thanks,

-Ingo

OK thanks, ***** ***** like the complete set of pages. I'll see what I can do.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks if need some thing from the book let me know. Thanks

OK, on closer inspection, I will need the various figures referred to in the the text - e.g. fig 4-8, 4-9, 4-10... 4-18, 4-20 I'm not sure that's all of them... and I haven't looked at which figures are needed for ex 6 and 7.

Perhaps you can just go through the exercise texts, look for all the mentions like "as shown in fig X-Y" and then find those images and post me a picture of them.

Without them, I can't really follow the instructions to something "as shown" when I can't see what's "shown"

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am try to send you chapter 4 the ebook pdf but it said "sorry- the file is large please try a file 5MB or smaller"
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
yeah I got it here it is ch4-ebook
http://wikisend.com/download/235482/Ch4_book.pdf

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to complete this project. Hopefully another expert will join you, now that all the necessary materials are uploaded.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Wow I have never ever see like this
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You guys wasted my time
Tutor: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago
Bruce Wilner

Hello. I believe I can help you. I am not only a programmer, but a former professor of EE and comp E.

Did you need questions answered, or did you require detailed software development of various functions or Web pages?

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The question is there
Tutor: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago

I have examined it. Sorry, but I'm not prepared to write volumes of code within the scope of this question as it now stands.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't understand what are you try to say but can you do it or no? don't wast my time
Tutor: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago

I am not permitted to discuss pricing. I consulted with JustAnswer management and presented an appropriate offer for the scope of the work. Hand-simulating DES and Rijndael rounds require a great deal of number-crunching and tedium. By the way, your prof didn't bother to specify in which of four available modes the DES machine was to be configured (CBC, ECB, etc.). Not that that's relevant to the output of the FIRST round of the cipher, but it's a surprising omission at any rate from an academic standpoint.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why you talk about the price? First can you it or no? Because the price is not the issue and I need to know can you really do it when you will finish the assignment?
Tutor: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago

I should assume that a professor of EE and comp E who holds both a CISSP and a PE and, furthermore, developed the internals of the world's first multi-level secure RDBMS (Trusted RUBIX) for NSA in the early '90s is able to do this straightforward assignment. If you want a computer security expert, you've got a computer security expert.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not looking for computer security I just need web programming. And are you familiar withe the following book? And are you good with visual studio 2015? I need to know how knowledgeable are you on the ASP.NET and C#?
Tutor: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago

Yeah, I know. I just tossed that in there: everybody has a sub-sub-specialty. I don't want to go around and around. I can name about forty languages in which I range from proficient, to sufficiently hyper-expert to serve on ANSI standardization committees, but that would bore you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you are telling me you will do it? And if you will do it when you will give me this assignment?
Tutor: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago

I see that you have already discussed this project in detail with several other experts. The level of effort was made clear, since your starter files are riddled with errors and, what's more, you weren't prepared to upload various materials and files that were needed to move forward. If you accept the proposed offer of premium service, I have no problem doing this development for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What about if you don't do it?
Tutor: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago

I'm sorry, I can't go on and on with endless prequalifications. I will bow out and let someone else try to accommodate you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am sorry about that you can go ahead
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello can you refund my money please because I didn't get help any help just wast my time
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate