Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I have an English assessment which requires a transcript

Customer Question
HiI have an English assessment...
HiI have an English assessment which requires a transcript regarding an interview between a journalist and Hermia from "A Midsummers Night Dream."
Can anyone help me or give me some pointers?
Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
8/27/2016
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Neeta,

I used to be a journalist and technically still am with other work that I do. How do you think I can help you? Could you play the role as Hermia and I then I will ask you questions that you will respond to? That may be able to work out. I have read and seen the play many, many times.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HiThat's great, I am in year 8 living in Perth Western Australia.The criteria's I need to fulfill are attached.I will send you the 10 questions soon and you can answer them, will this work for you?Thanks

Dear Neeta,

Yes, that will work. I see the questions attached. I will start working on them very soon.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Neeta,

I believe this is what you need. Pleasure working with you and I am now ready to be rated.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HiThanks, ***** *****'m required to write the answers in more depth.I have attached some questions, 3 of which have been answered by me. I just need you to give me some pointers to get the answers in paragraphs and in more detail .I have also changed my character from Hermia to Helena because Helena is more easier to do.Thanks

Dear Neeta,

OK.

Dear Neeta,

I have a number of assignments I am working on right now and will be unable to help you further. I will opt out so that another expert can help you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay, thanks
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 1 year ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Do you still need the answer and can you give reference of my work in your assignment?, please let me know so I can help, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have an English assessment which requires a transcript regarding an interview between a journalist and Helena from "A Midsummers Night Dream."
I need to ask and have 10 questions answered. It need to be indepth answers not particularly on the play. I am in Year 8, in Perth, Western Australia.I'm not sure what you mean by "give reference of my work in your assignment"?

Reference means citation which are required in the last of every assignment which states that from where you have got information.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
that should be fine
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you help?

Okay, it means that you will give reference of my work. please let me know so I could place an offer as well as remaining time in hours in your deadline, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for contacting me but I have decided to continue without assistance.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
F. Naz
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant