Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Beth, I hope all is going well. I have another two part

Customer Question
For Dr Beth. Hi Dr. Beth...
For Dr Beth.
Hi Dr. Beth, I hope all is going well. I have another two part assignment that I need help with. I have included everything about the assignments in the links below. There are two options but only 1 must be completed. Which option you complete is completely up to you. The first part which is the outline is due 8/19 at 8pm. The completed assignement is not due until 8/30. If you have any questions or if there is anything else i can provide to assist with the assignment please let me know. If the links below dont work please let me know as well. As always thank you in advance for the help!
Option 1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gevwc39mf4i9ji7/OPTION%201.docx?dl=0
Option 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2vgsjgti9fuvrc/OPTION%202.docx?dl=0
Outline - due 8/19
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbrmzswukwu5ouk/outline.docx?dl=0
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/13/2016
Tutor: Dr. Beth, Professor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor

Shannon, this is wonderful! hank you so, so much! I will get right on this! How are you doing??? Again, thanks so much and have a wonderful weekend!

Hi Shannon! I hope you are well! I am so, so sorry for not getting this to you sooner. I have a chronic autoimmune disorder and have been sick again (the summer has not been kind!). But I hope this this is helpful! If there is ANYTHING more I can do, please let me know. And, as always, THANK YOU! Have a great Sunday!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Im so sorry to hear you have been sick again! thank you for getting this completed. Hope you are on the mend! For the final assignment that is due on 8/30, it needs to have 20 sources all together. Only 10 sources must be of peer reviewed articles and the other 10 from scholoary sources. thank you again for all of the help!

Hi Shannon! It is absolutely my pleasure! Thank YOU for allowing me to work with you on this! I will most definitely have those 20 sources ready for the final answer. What a fascinating project this is! I hope you are doing well!!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Hi Dr. Beth,

Thank you so much for all of the help on the other assignment I was able to finally get it downloaded! I just wanted to check in to see if there was anything I could do to assist with the second part of this assignment that is due this wednesday the 31st. If I can provide any assitance please let me know!

Hi Shannon! Thank you so much for checking on this and for letting me now that the project made it through! That's wonderful! As for this one, we are good to go! I a very close to being finished with your answer and I hope to have it to you tomorrow/today (Tuesday). :) Again, THANK YOU! Such a fascinating project! I hope you are well!!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't wait to read the final result!

Shannon, I hope you will like it! I apologize for not getting it to you yesterday. A close relative was rushed to the ER and we've been up all night with him, waiting for news. He's still critical and we're "taking it hour by hour." Tough night.. But I am NEARLY done with your answer and will have it to you within the next couple of hours, at the absolute latest. Again, THANK YOU!

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor