Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Need done asap 006036RR Electrical Blueprint Reading 1. Use

Customer Question

Need done asap 006036RR Electrical Blueprint Reading
1. Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: How many two-pole 30-A breakers are installed in panel PP1?
A. Two
B. Four
C. Nine
D. Eight
2. Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: How many receptacles are connected to circuit 24 from panel RPB in the manufacturing facility?
A. 4
B. 1
C. 3
D. 8
3. To read and understand electrical blueprints, you need to know
A. the meaning of electric symbols.
B. how to sketch a plan view.
C. the fundamentals of electrical engineering.
D. how buildings are constructed.
4.
How many phase conductors are installed between the switch and the light fixture shown in the figure?
A. Four
B. Three
C. Five
D. Two
5. In Figure 2A of your study unit, what is the distance between the two conductors identified as phases B and A where they exit Bay 2?
A. 12'-0"
B. 3'-6"
C. 2'-6"
6. Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: For the manufacturing facility, what conductors connect panel PP2 to the main power supply?
A. 8 conductors #500,000 circular mil size and 2-#1/0 size ground conductors
B. 8 conductors #500,000 circular mil size and 1-#1/0 size ground conductor
C. 3 conductors #600,000 circular mil size and 1-#2 size ground conductor
D. 4-#4/0 size conductors and 1-#4 size ground conductor
7. In Figure 12 of your study unit, the contact SA1 in the electric furnace control closes
A. when the load limit switch (LS1) operates.
B. whenever the 24-V transformer is energized.
C. when the heater coil sequencer (HTRSEQ1) operates.
D. immediately when the thermostat calls for heat.
8. Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: What circuit provides power for the water heater located in the mechanical room of the manufacturing facility?
A. RPB-32
B. RPB-21
C. LPB-25
D. RPB-30
9. Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: What is the voltage supplied to the light fixtures in the communication room of the manufacturing facility?
A. 277 V
B. 208 V
C. 480 V
D. 120 V
10. The construction plans for _______ are not shown in a power and signal plan.
A. general-use receptacles
B. motors to be installed
C. branch circuits
D. an alarm signal system
11.
What is the meaning of the symbol shown in the figure?
A. Five wires for circuit #7
B. Circuits #5 and #7 home run to panel
C. Seven wires for circuit #5
D. Circuits #5 and #7 connected together
12. Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: In the manufacturing facility, transformer T1 provides panel
A. LPB with voltage stepped down from 480 V to 230 V.
B. DPB with voltage stepped down from 480 V to 208/120 V.
C. DPB with voltage stepped up from 480 V to 120 V.
D. LPB with voltage stepped down from 480 V to 208/120 V.
13. Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: What voltage is supplied to the panel RPB in the manufacturing facility?
A. 208/120 V
B. 240/120 V
C. 230 V
D. 480/277 V
14. Use the series of plates supplied with your study unit to answer this question: Which one of the following light fixtures is one of the types installed in the men's locker areas?
A. Lithonia 2SP-G-2U31-A12-277-GEBIO
B. Lithonia 2SP-G-3-32-A12-277-GEBIO
C. Lithonia 2SP-G-2-32-A12-277-GEBIO
D. Lithonia LGF2/18DTT-TRW-T73-277-GEB-TR
15. The third-angle projection of a structure shows
A. the front view only.
B. the top view only.
C. top, front, and side views.
D. either a front, top, or side view.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_4BIAhS7zPT3o3Z0NqdF9famc/view?usp=drivesdk study guide
Category: Homework
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I could give this a try, however I would require more credit for the question. I will make you an offer and if you accept it then we can proceed. If you cannot afford it, we can work something out.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry that's the most I can pay..

Dear Customer,

I understand. I will still do it for you, but I hope you give me a really great rating and rate quickly :-). I will work on it right now.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately, I am going to have to tell you that I am going to have to opt out of this question. I was reading through your study guide and I really do not understand these things very well. This simply is not my area of expertise. I apologize. I am sure that someone else can help you. I do not want to do it and get you a bad grade.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will not be charged will I?

Expert:  JACUSTOMER-1eysp1u4- replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** and I will try to answer your electrical questions today.

I opened the link to the study guide, but didn't seem to find the "plates" the test is referring to. Am I missing something? I have spent the better part of the last 20 years reading drawings for commercial buildings, I believe I could answer these questions if I had copies of the plates the test refers to.