Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I am looking with some multiple choice anatomy questions. It

Customer Question
I am looking for help...
I am looking for help with some multiple choice anatomy questions. It has to deal with muscles.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
7/2/2016
Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 1 year ago
Cher
Cher, Teacher

Hello, Chad and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to help, if I'm able.

Can you please list all the multiple choice questions and if they're from a specific school, please let me know the school, title and number of the exam.

Also, by when do you need them completed?

Thanks,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There are a total of 25 questions. I will post the first 15 here. If you do well with these I will provide a 10-15.00 bonus. Please allow me to send over the first 15 questions.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1 During body movement, joints:
      apply a force
 form a fulcrum
 form a lever
 none of the above2) Which of the following muscles inserts at the skin of the eybrow and acts to wrinkle the forehead?
       buccinator
       frontalis
       masseter
       zygomaticus3) The brachioradialis muscle acts to:
       extend the elbow joint
       flex the elbow joint
       extend the wrist
       flex the wrist4) A large muscle is most likely to be named:
       biceps
       brevis
       orbicularis
       vastus5) The extensor carpi radialis lies on the: (Points : 1)
       anterior (palm) surface of the arm; thumb side
       anterior (palm) surface of the arm; pinky side
       posterior surface of the arm; thumb side
       posterior surface of the arm; pinky side
6) Which of the following muscles is located on the anterior femur and acts to extend the knee joint to straighten the leg?
       biceps femoris
       rectus femoris
       semimembranosus
       semitendinosus7) In muscle contraction, the muscle origin is attached to?
       the bone that moves
       the bone that remains stationary8) Which of the following muscles acts to flex the knee at its joint?
       gastrocnemius
       plantaris
       soleus
       tibialis anterior9) A muscle with fibers running parallel to the body axis is most likely to be named:
       extensor
       flexor
       oblique
       rectus10) Which of the following muscle pairs is the most likely to show antagonist actions?
       external oblique and internal oblique
       gastrocnemius and soleus
       pronator teres and supinator
       semimembranosus and semitendinosus11) The flexor carpi radialis lies on the:
       anterior (palm) surface of the arm, thumb side
       anterior (palm) surface of the arm, pinky side
       posterior surface of the arm; pinky side12) A muscle that inserts on the body of the mandible is probably involved in:
       blowing
       chewing
       frowning
       wrinkling the forehead13) Which of the following muscles originates at the scapula and inserts at the humerus, acting to rotate the shoulder joint laterally?
       biceps brachii
       infraspinatus
       supraspinatus
       pectoralis major14) Which of the following muscles acts to extend and abduct the wrist? (Points : 1)
       extensor carpi radialis
       extensor carpi ulnaris
       extensor digitorum
       extensor pollicis longus15) Which of the following muscles acts to rotate the hand so that it faces palm downward (to the floor)?
       brachioradialis
       triceps brachii
       pronator teres
       supinator
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need them ASAP! I will now attach the other 10 questions.
Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 1 year ago

I'm looking over the questions now.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here are the remaining 15 questions.11) The flexor carpi radialis lies on the:
       blowing
       chewing
       frowning
       biceps brachii
       infraspinatus
       supraspinatus
       extensor carpi radialis
       extensor carpi ulnaris
       extensor digitorum
       brachioradialis
       triceps brachii
       pronator teres
       supinator16) Which of the following muscles originates at the scapula and inserts at the humerus, acting to rotate the shoulder joint medially?
       levator scapulae
       rhomboid group
       teres major
       teres minor17) A triangular muscle will most likely be referred to as:
       deltoid
       pectinate
       rhomboid
       trapezoid18) A muscle with two heads is most likely to be named:
       biceps
       brevis
       longus
       triceps19) Which of the following muscles originates at the scapula and inserts at the humerus, acting to abduct and extend the shoulder joint?
       biceps brachii
       deltoid
       supraspinatus
       pectoralis major20) Which of the following muscles elevates the mandible for chewing?
       buccinator
       frontalis
       masseter
       zygomaticus21) A muscle with fibers running at a slant or angle relative to the body axis is most likely to be named:
       extensor
       flexor
       oblique
       rectus22) Which of the following is the deepest of the muscles used to compress the abdomen?
       external abdominal oblique
       internal abdominal oblique
       transverse abdominis
       rectus abdominis23) A muscle with its origin on the anterior femur and its insertion on the anterior tibia is most likely used in:
       elbow extension
       elbow flexion
       knee extension
       knee flexion24) A circular muscle is most likely to be named:
       brachii
       femoris
       orbicularis
       none of the above25) The rectus femoris and the _______________ muscle are the most likely to have antagonist actions.
       gluteus maximus
       latissimus dorsi
       rhomboid
       supinator
Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 1 year ago

Hi again, Chad.

I've taken anatomy exams before, but never worked with these particular questions, so I'm going to opt out and leave your questions open for other experts who might help.

Good luck on your exam!

Cher

Tutor: Tutoring InAnInstant, Head Tutor replied 1 year ago
Tutoring InAnInstant

I'll knock these out ASAP.

Jeff Negus

Tutoring In An Instant

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please don't respond. I no longer need assistance to these!!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need this questions closed out.
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate