Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Write a 3 to 5 page paper that analyzes the differences

Customer Question

Write a 3 to 5 page paper that analyzes the differences between IPv4 and IPv6 implementations of DNS. Contrast and compare these differences. Discuss any advantages of using IPv6 DNS as compared to IPv4 DNS and discuss how those advantages may change the way that networks use DNS.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hey there, just to get you started.....this is homework, 3-5 pages is a bit......i don't think anyone here will take this bid......id suggest you up the payment....At least for now i'm opting out.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The deadline is tomorrow t 12pm CST. APA format and double spaced.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

You want my answer to submit it to your professor or you will understand the topic from it?