Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need major help with my homework, I am way behind JA: The

Customer Question

I need major help with my homework, I am way behind
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Unit 1 VCASTLE Lab Activity: Installing and Configuring Server 2012 and Windows 7
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Unit 2 VCASTLE Lab Activity 2: Groups, Folders, Printers, and Profiles
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Unit 2 VCASTLE Lab Activity 1: Active Directory, Join a Workstation, and Disk Quotas
Category: Homework
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** you attach the full descriptions of what you have to do for Unit 1/Activity 1 and Unit2/Activity 1 and Activity 2? I'll look at it and give you an estimate.