Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Need help with a a homework assignment JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question
need help with a a...
need help with a a homework assignment
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: its C programing
JA: Sometimes programming issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to discuss the errors I am receiving and then I need help on the rest of my assignment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/15/2016
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 1 year ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi,Welcome here.My name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you
If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the file I have is .cpp
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are there other options other than a remote access for 39?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is there a way to share the file with you and we can discuss what I have and why it isnt working?
Please provide me file so that I can look at it.Upload the file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
neither of those links are working
You can upload the file here also.Read this:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
for some reason I do not have those two tabs to submit a file. the + Add files link does not allow .cpp
Zip your cpp file first and then upload it.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
so whats frustrating me is I am using a example out of my programming book and Visual Studio is giving me errors.
Please provide me complete requirements also for this.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is the homework problem.Have a program prompt the user for a filename to open. Change
every alphabetic character in the file to a capital letter. Numbers and
special characters should not be changed. Print the output to the
screen.i am trying to just do that first part now input a program name and then continue on with changing the letters to uppercase
When do you need it?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
tonight if at all possible. I would also like to know why its not working now so I can learn as well.
I will provide you complete working code as per requirements in few hours.
Looking at the efforts, I am sending small revised offer. let me know once you accept it.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how much for just the code?
I have sent you the offer for complete answer.
Are you there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
yes
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i think Im going to try and figure it out on my own or use stack overflow. Thanks
ok, sending small offer only for you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks, ***** ***** I am just going to try this on my own. Didnt realize I had to pay to get connected and then pay more for a service.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer