Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Britainey and I am trying to create a bookstore program that

Customer Question

Britainey and I am trying to create a bookstore program that allows to search the catalog and chekout items that may be at the bookstore
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The "site" must allow the user to:View the catalogSearch the catalogSort the catalogBuy an item from the catalogCheckoutExit – Exits the program with a message to the user (e.g. “Thank you for shopping with us today”)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.