Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Web Development Project due by April 5th 2016 (3 Days from

Customer Question
now) - must be programmed...
Web Development Project due by April 5th 2016 (3 Days from now) - must be programmed in XHTML and CSS - please see below for further details. *Please know that i am a first year student, so it doesn't have to be overly complicated.Tasks:
Your assignment is to create, test and validate XHTML documents that can be used as
your personal web site that you could use as an online CV.It will contain a home page and at least three (but no more than five) content pages.1. Propose a page layout design appropriate for your target audience. Include a
storyboard/low fidelity prototype.2. Describe the organisation of files in your site; the overall layout of pages in
your site and how they link to each other.3. Code your web pages using XHTML and CSS using a text editor only.
Do NOT use a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) HTML editor,
such as Dreamweaver.Required components of the (displayed) pages include: One page utilizing tables effectively to display tabular information. Tables
must be visible and have borders. Utilise images, image maps, unordered, ordered list and description lists. One e-mail hyperlink One external hyperlink Association with external style sheet (.css file)BOTH Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer must render each page.
Submission:What should you submit?1. A document describing the prototype and a design of your pages and the
organisation of files in your site, and the overall layout of pages in your site.
This document MUST be submitted as ONE word/pdf document.2. Code3. Put all the web pages (code) and the assignment document in a directory
named YOURNAME (i.e. ***** *****), ZIP it and upload it in WebCourses
by 6:30pm, 5th April 2016.Assessment Criteria:Failure to provide code, documentation or demo will result in a mark of 0%.You will be penalised an absolute value of 10% for every day that your assignment is
late.The assignment must be demo-ed in the labs.Note: You may use provided IDWD_Assignment_Document_Template.doc
Marking Scheme Implementation of the components of the pages (50%)
 General coding (5%)
 Screen layout. Visual appeal of site to target audience (15%)
 Prototype (10%)
 Design document (10%)
 Setup/Demo (10%)
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
4/3/2016
Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Professor replied 1 year ago
Mr. Gregory White
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Greg,thanks for getting back to me. Please see this link here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnqypyorw9z4m9k/IDWD_Assignment_15_16.pdf?dl=0This link is the entire Assignment Spec Sheet as is. I did not receive anything more from my tutor.Basically, i need a website coded in XHTML and CSS and nothing else. The website should be modern and look good, but also be relatively basic. with a home page and at least 3 sub-pages but no more than 5 sub pages.I was told that it could be an online Resume/CV that i could use. If you wanted to build out the website, i could populate the data..hope this helps.cheersRobert
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
still no response, its due in an hour :(
Tutor: Raj, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Raj
Raj, Engineer
I can help you but will need approx 24 hrs. So let me know if its still required
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Raj, yes please and 24 hours is fine. thanks!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
any update?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
any update?.. over a week waiting now..
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
??????????
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate