Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

How do you get help to questions you already have listed on

Customer Question

How do you get help to questions you already have listed on your site
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was googling a question and your site popped up with the exact questions? How do I get the answers?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site, can you post your actual question so that the concerned expert can see the question and can help you immediately. About what topic is your question? Please post the complete question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Based upon what you have learned regarding proper citation format, please respond either "True" or "False" after each of the following propositions: (each correct answer is worth 1 point)
a. In citing cases, the unofficial cite should precede the official cite.
b. When citing to the United States Code, all three publications (i.e., U.S.C., U.S.C.A. and U.S.C.S.) must be set forth.
c.In citing persons who are parties to litigation, cite the person's last name only.
d.All federal court opinions have parallel cites.
Using the Bluebook, ALWD or another citation guide as your resource, provide the correct abbreviation for each of the following publications:
1. US Reports
2. Atlantic Reporter
3. Federal Supplement
4. West’s Supreme Court Reporter
5. Pacific Reporter
6. New Jersey Reports
7. United State Supreme Court Reports, Lawyer’s Edition
8. Federal Reporter, Second Series
9. West’s New York Supplement
10. Colorado Lawyer
Provide any parallel publications that exist for each of the sources listed below. Note that not all of the publications that are listed have parallel citations.
EXAMPLE: California Reports: Pacific Reporter
Colorado Court of Appeals Reports:
Wisconsin Reporter:
Federal Reporter:
Washington Reports:
Massachusetts Reports:
US Reports:
Illinois Reports:
Federal Supplement:
South Western Reporter:
Supreme Court Reporter:
American Jurisprudence:
North Eastern Reporter:
Corpus Juris Secundum:
Arizona Reports:
Restatement of the Law of Torts:
Directions: Provide the correct citation to the following fictional cases.
1) Rock v. Stone may apply to a case your attorney is working on. It is located in volume 97 of South Carolina Reports on page 182, and on page 215 of volume 121 of the second series of South Eastern Reporter. The case was decided in 2000.
2) The US Supreme Court ruled on Water v. Milk in 2005. The opinion can be located in volume 396 of United States Reports, page 52; on page 231 of volume 424 of West’s Supreme Court Reporter; and in volume 16, page 497 of Lawyer’s Edition 2d.
3) The Virginia Court of Appeals upheld the conviction in Douglas versus the Commonwealth of Virginia in June of 2009. The opinion is published in volume 16 of the second series of South Eastern Reporter on page 86.
4) You have located United States v. Scarlett from the 3rd circuit in the spring of 1996 on page 246 of the Federal Reporter, volume 90, third series.
5) In 2004, Leonard Jones filed an appeal on his conviction for robbery in the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals. The opinion can be located in South Western Reporter, third series, volume 29, page 197.
6) The 8th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on the case of Esther Bunney versus Tinker Belle in 1999. The opinion can be located on page 121 of volume 500.
7) Barry Horton lost his claim against Cindylou Who and appealed to the California Supreme Court in 1987. The opinion is set forth in volume 90, second series of the regional reporter series on page 145, and in the third series of the official reporter, volume 20, page 262.
8) The federal district court in your jurisdiction heard the case of Wilson against McMahon in October of 2007. The opinion can be found on page 12, volume 388 of the 2nd series.
9) The First District Court of Appeals in Florida heard the case of Crunck against Pollack in 2008. You have located the opinion in the 34th volume of the regional reporter on page 576.
10) The United States District Court for the District of Alaska heard Mary Mack’s case against Jonas V. Palmer and the opinion can be located on page 791 of volume 16 in the second series. The case was tried in 2002.
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Since I am a math expert, I will just opt out so that law experts can help you in these questions. Please wait for them and it might take some time for them to be online. Thanks

Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 1 year ago.

When do you need this?

Rock v. Stone may apply to a case your attorney is working on. It is located in volume 97 of South Carolina Reports on page 182, and on page 215 of volume 121 of the second series of South Eastern Reporter. The case was decided in 2000

Rock v. Stone, 97 S.C. 182, 121 S.E 215 (2000)

​ a. In citing cases, the unofficial cite should precede the official cite​ True

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.