Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Royal Books, a local bookstore, has contacted you as they

Customer Question

Royal Books, a local bookstore, has contacted you as they have heard good things about your network design skills. They currently have a wireless network set up for the business, but would like to allow customers to browse the web while they sip a beverage in the coffee shop.Royal Books has requested that you send them your ideas and recommendations in memo form on how to create one overall network that incorporates the two wireless networks (the protected bookstore network and the unprotected public network). They would like to see a diagram of the entire network, costs, and how long it would take to implement.Using either a Microsoft Word Memo template or another example, create a memo outlining the request, answering all of Royal Books' questions, including a diagram. You can use any drawing software (Visio,PowerPoint, Word, etc.) to create the diagram.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next business test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: Royal Books, a local bookstore, has contacted you as they have heard good things about your network design skills. They currently have a wireless network set up for the business, but would like to allow customers to browse the web while they sip a beverage in the coffee shop.Royal Books has requested that you send them your ideas and recommendations in memo form on how to create one overall network that incorporates the two wireless networks (the protected bookstore network and the unprotected public network). They would like to see a diagram of the entire network, costs, and how long it would take to implement.Using either a Microsoft Word Memo template or another example, create a memo outlining the request, answering all of Royal Books' questions, including a diagram. You can use any drawing software (Visio,PowerPoint, Word, etc.) to create the diagram.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 year ago.

I can offer you a Visio of a network diagram, but as for the rest in regards ***** ***** pricing and time, that should be done by you. Do you have any additional info on how you want this completed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do i view the answer? Is my credit card already charged?
Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 year ago.

I did not send a visio file yet. Needing to know if that would suffice and you would fill the rest in. Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But it says that i have been charged $60. Visio file is not needed. I was just looking for a simple diagram of how how to create one overall network that incorporates the two wireless networks (the protected bookstore network and the unprotected public network) and 2 paragraph of description.

Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 year ago.

ok, I am thinking I should opt out. Sorry for the confusion.