Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

LogicPro only

Customer Question
For LogicPro only...
For LogicPro only
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2016
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 1 year ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hey LogiPro, so last year you did last year for me. The subject line of the question was "This is a healthy sized website project" I have to re-do this but I'm asking that you send me the old assignment so I can re-submit it early to find out what I need to correct. Can you please find it and re-send it to me. And then re-correct it once I hear back from my instructor on the corrections that need to be made?

let me know the name of file as that page is not opening

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the project questions is "This is a healthy sized web development project" the project was posted on December 7th 2015

I see the question but page is not opening. Can you open the questin and let m eknow the file name

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sure, what do you mean by file name? would it help if I copied and pasted the download link u sent me to download the final project?

yes. Was the name Winter in New York City?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here is the download link http://wikisend.com/download/546222/

http://www.wikisend.com/download/737778/

Please read:

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Please consider adding bonus

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will email this to my teacher so he can tell me whats wrong with it. and then I'll let you know so you can make the changes! Thanks!

Ok

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay, so this is the feedback I got from my instructor about this project: "The first thing you will need to do is to make sure that each of your HTML pages includes the doctype statement as well as the character encoding (which uses the meta element). Afterward, you will be able to revalidate the files to check for additional errors. I recommend reviewing the Webpage Template from chapter 2 to ensure you are including all of the basic document code.
Finally, once errors are corrected, you will need to move onto the overall design of the site to make sure that it visually represents the topic. "Also, I have attached the rubric from last quarter showing where the mistakes were. Remember, we failed this assignment last quarter so please look at the areas where there are missing points. I need this done by today. By midnight so you have at least 12 hours to fix it up. I really appreciate it Logic Pro and thanks!

will check

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
also, the subject is winter, I need wintery images
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer