Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Building Size: 3,800 square feet (exclusive of an unfinished…

Customer Question
Building Size: 3,800 square feet...
Building Size: 3,800 square feet (exclusive of an unfinished
basement, not adaptable for future use, an
unfinished attic, and open porches)
• Small Appliance Branch Circuits: 3
• Laundry Branch Circuits: 1
4 National Electrical Code
• Fastened-in-Place Appliances: Water heater (28 kVA),
Dishwasher (1,200 VA), Food Disposal (1,200 VA), Attic
Fans (2) @ 750 VA (1,500 VA total)
• Clothes Dryer: 5 kW
• Ranges, Ovens, Cooktops: Range 12 kW
• HVAC System: 3.5 Ton AC system 240 V, 17.9 A,
Air handler 3.3 A)
Question 1: Total General Lighting and Receptacle Load
Determine the total general lighting and receptacle load by
calculating the general lighting load, the small-appliance
branch circuit load, and the laundry branch circuit load.
Apply any demand factor as applicable.
Question 2: Fixed-in-Place Appliance Load
Determine the total fixed-in-place appliance load.
Question 3: Dryer Load
Determine the line and the neutral load for the dryer circuit
in this residence.
Question 4: Cooking Equipment Demand Load
Determine the line and the neutral load for the range in this
residence.
Question 5: HVAC Load
Determine the total AC load for the HVAC system in this
residence.
Question 6: Largest Motor Load
Determine the largest motor load for this residence. Do not
consider the AC unit as a motor load.
Question 7: Total Demand, Service Size and Service
Conductors. Based on your calculations for questions 1–6, determine
the total demand in VA for this residence, the minimum
service size, and the minimum conductor sizes (THW) for
the ungrounded and grounding electrode conductors (assume
the neutral conductor to be the same as the ungrounded
conductor).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
3/11/2016
Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Professor replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals.

The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and share the link here.

Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you.

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.

Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.

http://wikisend.com/download/355184/1234567.pdf
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.