Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Chapter 10, page 699-700, Programming Project #3, Family…

Customer Question
Chapter 10, page 699-700, Programming...
Chapter 10, page 699-700, Programming Project #3, Family database program: plus add a Family Tree Class.First complete this Chapter 10 ArrayList and then upgrade into a FamilyTree Class as described below. I repeat: First complete Chapter 10 Project #3, 99% of the student questions are from those who skip that step!!! I've included the Person Class file from the BJP text author to give you a good start: Person.javaPreview the documentView in a new windowAfter the Chapter 10 run displays as shown here:Capture1.JPGView in a new windowThese data come from the file names.txtPreview the documentView in a new window which is the exact same list of names provided by our text author back in Chapter 10 (tudor.dat), but modified for this assignment. In the above screen capture, please notice a few things. Note the upper output is identical to what's in the text, then at the bottom, I display the same data as a printSideways Tree. I also note that one of the children is Mary I, so I can enter that name too, and get the following family tree information:Capture2.JPGView in a new windowThe main() test program from the text author I've changed to FamilyTest.javaPreview the documentView in a new window which you cannot alter, as that's what I'll use to test your FamilyInfo and FamilyTree classes. The person names and family information are provided in a text file names.txtPreview the documentView in a new window which is simply a list of person-mother-father information that the text author has provided.Side note: the data from our text (tudor.dat) has the problem of assuming the first list of names will be exactly the same as the second list of names, no spelling errors or name variations, I avoid this by providing the list of names only once in names.txtPreview the documentView in a new windowCRUCIAL: Download the names.txtPreview the documentView in a new window file into your project folder (not \src). You need to actually download this file (not the textbook version) and read the file as is, else you will create code that does not work with my file, and your code will fail all testing (ouch!!!). I will actually test code with a smaller version (8 names) of this same file. So don't let a surprise line feed, blank line, or extra new line kill your program. Try a smaller file!!!Your FamilyTree class should be a binary tree, similar to IntTree in the text, but Person replaces the int as data. This creates a tree of Person nodes. When the user selects a Person, the program builds a customized FamilyTree with that Person at the root, their mother on the left, and father on the right. Since the mother is also a Person, another valid sub-tree needs to be built for her, and another valid sub-tree off the father on the right. An unknown parent can be treated as a null.(((((((((Upload your completed FamilyInfo.java and FamilyTree.java files when done.)))))))))))I will use FamilyTest.javaPreview the documentView in a new window and Person.javaPreview the documentView in a new window to test your submissions.
------------------------------------------------------------
in pacific time zone i need an answer before 9 pm 3/09/2016 you have 1 day for solve
please send answer with the lock
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
Person.docx
Person.docx
names.docx
names.docx
FamilyTest.docx
Family...docx
Capture2.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture1 (1).JPGCapture...JPGprogramming3a.jpgprogram...jpgprogramming3b.jpgprogram...jpg
3/9/2016
Tutor: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

just to be sure, could you upload the actual input file

names.txt

You can put it in a zip folder to upload here.

Also, it is unclear how the input file will look if a person's mother and/or father are unknown.

Can you get any rules on the structure of the input file from the instructor?

hi dear , i send names.txt as names.docx

Any ideas about the file format?

i saw in the picture, is txt (Capture1 )

I'm sorry,
After reviewing the question, I regret that I won't be able to assist you at this time.

I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.

Regards,
Ingo U

i think nobody can not answer my question, please cancel my question.