Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need someone to look over my program and help fix

Customer Question

I need someone to look over my program and help fix what's wrong. This is a thread scheduling program written in Java. I have a lot of code written already, I need someone to help finish. Need this done by Wednesday afternoon.There are several goals of this project. The first goal is to provide the student with a chance to extend the course material to a specific application outside of the classroom. The second goal is to have the class exposed to a diverse group of these applications.
The project will consist of creating a simulation of an operating system scheduler handling multiple threads or processes. The student will create a program that launches 6 - 10 worker threads simulating a processor bound, I/O bound and an intermediate of the two types. The program will schedule the tasks using the First-Come, First-Served (FCFS), Shortest Job First, and Round Robin scheduling algorithms. The Program should be written in Java and the Round Robin algorithm should employ the suspend() and resume() thread methods (yes I know the methods are depreciated. Included as an attachment is a sample). The student will take statistics and will write a paper describing what they found.
Category: Homework
Expert:  James Angelo replied 1 year ago.

I willing to take a shot a it, but it's a lot of work to be done by tomorrow afternoon.