Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Need answer with this question: Computer _____ is whatever…

Customer Question
My name is Socrate ...

My name is Socrate

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Need answer with this question : Computer _____ is whatever is typed into, submitted to, or transmitted to a computer system. is it data, output ,input or

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i never receive any answer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/4/2016
Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Professor replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White

Hello, my name is Greg.

My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

The answer to the question is input - Computer input is whatever is typed into, submitted to, or transmitted to a computer system

Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.

**********

What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.