Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I want to search column A and find the ghest value, as we go…

Customer Question
I want to search column...
I want to search column A and find the highest value, as we go down column A the search would add one more row always looking up. So row 2 checks row 1 and 2 for the highest value of column A, taking the highest value and making the point that is used as our high value. As we move to row 3, column A checks again now checking rows 1 to 3 for the high value and using whatever number is ***** highest as the deciding number.
If column A stops creating higher values, this would trigger Column B to stop doing it's calculation, until column A reaches the previous high.
This process needs to continue on through the 100 rows constantly turning column B on and off.
How do I do this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
3/3/2016
Tutor: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

I assume you're talking about Excel?
Could you upload an example workbook, ideally showing on one sheet the "before" state of your data, and on a second sheet the "after", perhaps with comments as to what the steps were that produced the desired result?

Thanks,

-Ingo U

Tutor: the-pc-guy, Engineer replied 2 years ago
the-pc-guy
the-pc-guy, Engineer

thanks for requesting me

Im sending an additional service offer, if you have teamviewer installed I can connect right now and help you right away

for what ever reason the payment won go through, I have checked and reentered my credit card but it still will not let you guys charge me again. My guess is you have charged me so much and nothing has been done that the bank smells a rat. What should I do?
how do I get to customer service
I would like to get my refund for the work that was paid for the previous days

Call Customer Support

Need help? Call our Toll-Free Customer Service

US/Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia1800-679-634

New Zealand0800-452-621

United Kingdom0***-***-****

The rest of the world1-***-***-****

once you get the payment straightened out, let me know.

I will be around all day to help

I am still here for you when you are ready

I am trying to go but your system for whatever reason will not take any of my credit cards there is a problem on your side and they are working on it hopefully they get this fixed soon so we can begin
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.