Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

My name is ***** *****. And right now this very assignment

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. And right now this very assignment about building the database is driving me nuts. It's due tomorrow night. I worked on it all afternoon yesterday and got nowhere.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've been able to build the form, but getting the database to appear and show up has been the issue. I can't get it to appear.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Welcome back and thank you for asking me.

Please provide me complete requirements.

If you have any files, zip and upload to www.wikisend.com and paste download link here.