Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

How do I Open the Books table. Use Filter by Form to create…

Customer Question
How do I Open...

How do I Open the Books table. Use Filter by Form to create a filter that will identify all books published after 2010 with fewer than 100 items in stock.

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Can you walk me through how to Open the Books table. Use Filter by Form to create a filter that will identify all books published after 2010 with fewer than 100 items in stock.

Tutor's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the Tutor now?

Yees

Tutor's Assistant: Huh?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
2/26/2016
Tutor: the-pc-guy, Engineer replied 2 years ago
the-pc-guy
the-pc-guy, Engineer

what program is this in please?

Access 2013

I would like to suggest a remote session, Where I login to your computer and show you how to do this step by step.

There will be a $5 additional charge for this, but that is just to make sure it is secure.

Is this something you would be interested in?