Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

How do I Open the Books table. Use Filter by Form to create

Customer Question

How do I Open the Books table. Use Filter by Form to create a filter that will identify all books published after 2010 with fewer than 100 items in stock.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Can you walk me through how to Open the Books table. Use Filter by Form to create a filter that will identify all books published after 2010 with fewer than 100 items in stock.
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Tutor now?
Customer: yees
JA: Huh?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  the-pc-guy replied 1 year ago.

what program is this in please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Access 2013
Expert:  the-pc-guy replied 1 year ago.

I would like to suggest a remote session, Where I login to your computer and show you how to do this step by step.

There will be a $5 additional charge for this, but that is just to make sure it is secure.

Is this something you would be interested in?