Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need help with my final php project, Task 1:Create a MySQL…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with my final php project

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Task 1:Create a MySQL database called ‘company_db’ with a table called ‘employee_data’.Create the following fields in the ‘employee_data’ table using an appropriate datatype to hold the data: employee_name, employee_address, age, language_spoken, is_marriedTask 2:Create a PHP script that will display a form that will accept user input for the employee name, address, age, language spoken and married/single. Language spoken should be a listbox containing choices “English”, “Spanish”, and “French”. The married/single input should be in the form of a checkbox or radio toggle.Check if the age entered is a numeric value and is greater than or equal to 16. If not, display an error back to the user.Upon the user pressing the submit button, the user input is stored into the database. Enter employee data for at least 10 people.Task 3:Create a PHP script that contains the following buttons: search by name, and search by language.The search by name feature should allow the user to enter a name or part of a name and return the record(s) matching the query. A button to delete the record(s) should be displayed. If the delete button is pressed, all records displayed on the screen from the last search should be removed from the database.The search by language feature should return all records that match the spoken language. A button to delete the record(s) should be displayed. If the delete button is pressed, all records displayed on the screen from the last search should be removed from the database.Task 4:Create a PHP script that will dump the contents of the employee table into CSV text file that has comma separated values for each record. Each new record should begin on a new line.

Tutor's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the Tutor now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
2/25/2016
Tutor: the-pc-guy, Engineer replied 2 years ago
the-pc-guy
the-pc-guy, Engineer

i can help you with this. But it is a lot of work. I will have to charge more than the price you are offering.

I know it is a lot of work
I have the database stuff already
I just need the form handled

the charge for all 4 parts will be $75 per part or $300. If you already created the DB I can knock $20 off.

I think I will just figure it out on my own

Thanks

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.