Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Need help with Assembly programming, MASM running on VS

Customer Question
Express 2013. The code requires...
Need help with Assembly programming, MASM running on VS Express 2013. The code requires to convert user entered integer to different Base numbers (2, 8, 10 and 16). My program produce the right output format but some of the conversions are wrong
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
2/22/2016
Tutor: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

Hi, could you please post the code you have written so far? Also, please include complete instructions/requirements for the project.

And, what is your deadline for this work?
THanks,

Ingo U

The deadline was today, but I can be a day or 2 late. It require MASM Assembler and I am using VS Express 2013 to run it.
It requires the following library:
INCLUDE Irvine32.inc
The program compiles and theoutput is OK, however th conversions are wrong.Do you think you can help?

I need the code you have written in order to make any changes to help. And, I need to know what it is really supposed to do, i.e. the assignment.

you can download from here:
http://ge.tt/8BQNNDY2
Let me know when you download it so I can remove it

looks like it's already gone? Sorry I didn't get to it sooner...can you repost? I'm online most of the rest of the day and can grab it quickly.

Any more interest in me having a look at your problem?