Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have 2 C# projects coming due on monday. one I have

Customer Question

I have 2 C# ***** coming due on monday. one I have completed the other I have having problems with
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure I can copy ad paste it for you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.

Hello please post more info

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Below is the copied and pasted assignment:

Your teacher runs a lot of marathons. Write a program to allow him to find his fastest, slowest and average time of up to 10 races.

Your program should ask for times for each race in hours, minutes and seconds. After 10 races have been entered or the user has typed -1 (to indicate the end of input) you will provide the following output:

Race 1: {time}
Race 2: {time} **FASTEST**
....
....
Race {n-1}: {time} **SLOWEST**
Race {n}: {time}

Average time: {time}

You will need to store the input in an array so that you can output them at the end. Obviously the words FASTEST and SLOWEST should be on the correct line. You may not use any built in functions on the arrays to calculate the fastest, slowest and average. Average should be rounded to the closest second.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It's been way to long getting a response, just cancel my question

Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

I could still do this for you in an hour or so, are you still interested?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you but I waited as long as I could on a response from the other person. I have already gotten help from somewhere else. But thank you. I did pay $3 to see one of your completed answers and have yet been able to see the answer.

Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry I didn't jump in sooner... unfortunately you'll have to contact customer support with your other issue, I have no access to unlocking previous answers for customers I'm afraid. When you do, also be sure to get your deposit back for this question since you are cancelling it.

To ask me a future question directly, bookmark and use this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-ingou/

When you post a new question, please also put "FOR INGO U ONLY" at the beginning of the question; it'll help catch my eye.
If I'm not online at the time, someone else may respond before I do.
It is then completely up to you whether you work with that person or choose to wait for me.

Regards,
Ingo