Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I have 2 C# projects coming due on monday. one I have

Customer Question
I have 2 C#...

I have 2 C# ***** coming due on monday. one I have completed the other I have having problems with

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Sure I can copy ad paste it for you

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
2/21/2016
Tutor: ATLProg, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer

Hello please post more info

Below is the copied and pasted assignment:

Your teacher runs a lot of marathons. Write a program to allow him to find his fastest, slowest and average time of up to 10 races.

Your program should ask for times for each race in hours, minutes and seconds. After 10 races have been entered or the user has typed -1 (to indicate the end of input) you will provide the following output:

Race 1: {time}
Race 2: {time} **FASTEST**
....
....
Race {n-1}: {time} **SLOWEST**
Race {n}: {time}

Average time: {time}

You will need to store the input in an array so that you can output them at the end. Obviously the words FASTEST and SLOWEST should be on the correct line. You may not use any built in functions on the arrays to calculate the fastest, slowest and average. Average should be rounded to the closest second.

It's been way to long getting a response, just cancel my question

Tutor: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

I could still do this for you in an hour or so, are you still interested?

Thank you but I waited as long as I could on a response from the other person. I have already gotten help from somewhere else. But thank you. I did pay $3 to see one of your completed answers and have yet been able to see the answer.

I'm sorry I didn't jump in sooner... unfortunately you'll have to contact customer support with your other issue, I have no access to unlocking previous answers for customers I'm afraid. When you do, also be sure to get your deposit back for this question since you are cancelling it.

To ask me a future question directly, bookmark and use this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-ingou/

When you post a new question, please also put "FOR INGO U ONLY" at the beginning of the question; it'll help catch my eye.
If I'm not online at the time, someone else may respond before I do.
It is then completely up to you whether you work with that person or choose to wait for me.

Regards,
Ingo