Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

As you are helping Nimba fill out s I-130 and I-485, you run…

Customer Question
As you are helping Anthony...
As you are helping Anthony Nimba fill out his I-130 and I-485, you run your usual criminal background check. You discover that he was convicted of assault and battery under Mass. Gen. Laws 265 § 13A when he was a student in Boston several years ago (but he was over the age of 18)
Not clear what subsection of § 13A he was convicted under.
Now, you have to figure out if he will be found inadmissible for having a crime involving moral turpitude. You also need to consider what documents USCIS can look at to determine if he is inadmissible. Can they look at the police reports in his case, for example?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
The problem question is a school work which will attract marks. thanks
2/20/2016
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Ola,

Anthony Nimba would not be eligible to receive any form of a visa or citizenship in the United States. The USCIS would look at both the police reports, plus the court records. He would also be in a data bank of offenders.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

I know this simple facts. i wanted the references to all the facts & not just this response.

Dear Ola,

Sorry I did not respond to your question fully before. Here is a more detailed response with the criminal code:

8 U.S. Code § 1227 - Deportable aliens

I hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

No I'm already done with the problem the money I paid is a loss. The response is not what I expected I'm one unsatifisfied customer using this medium.

Dear Ola,

You need to withdraw your question when you have the answer so you will not get charged.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

How do I withdraw my question when I've been charged already ???

Dear Ola,

You can contact Just Answer and request for the charge to be reversed.

Thank you

You are welcome.