Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I have a coding project that i cant get right, this is the…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is*****...

Hello, my name is***** have a coding project that i cant get right

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

This is the question Write a program that allows the user to convert a temperature given in degrees from either Celsius to Fahrenheit or Fahrenheit to Celsius.Use the following formulas:Degrees_C = 5(Degrees_F− 32)/9andDegrees_F = (9(Degrees_C)/5) + 32)Prompt the user to enter a temperature and either a C or c for Celsiusor an F or f for Fahrenheit. Convert the temperature to Fahrenheit ifCelsius is entered, or to Celsius if Fahrenheit is entered. Displaythe result in a readable format. If anything other than C, c, F,or f is entered, print an error message and stop.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
2/17/2016
Tutor: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

Hi Stan,

I'd be happy to help you with this...what programming language/tools are you using?

Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Sorry, pls continue. Didn't see someone already replied