Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****. My Bose changer will not recognize…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. My Bose changer will not recognize the CDs in Disc slots 2,3,4. It will not play or eject them.

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

There is no cd in the main slot 1. When I select cd the display does not light up showing disc 2 as the instructions say.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
2/13/2016
Tutor: HomeworkPete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
HomeworkPete
HomeworkPete, Engineer

Hi there

Which Bose model do you have, please?

Wave music system III
Are you there?
Can you help me?

Sorry for the delay.

There may be a fault with the motor that spins and ejects the discs in those slots -

Your nearest Bose dealer can advise if this is repairable, or you can contact Bose directly on 1-***-***-****

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.