Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****. I need help with Penn Spanish exams,

Customer Question
Hello, my name is...

Hello, my name is ***** *****. I need help with Penn Foster Spanish exams, I need to finish them ASAP!! the tests are 986857,986859. Please help me ASAP!!!!!

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Exam 986859EXAMINATIONYour listening comprehension skills will be tested in this examination. The final section involveslistening to a selection in Spanish. The selection for this examination is the sixth one on the listeningcomprehension tape (Tape 4L). Before answering any of the questions on this exam, setup Tape 4L so that the sixth selection is ready to play when you are ready to work on the listeningcomprehension section.Part 1—English to SpanishGive the Spanish equivalent of the following English sentences.1. We lost the game.2. How can that be?3. I’m looking for a person who knows how to draw.4. There’s no such person here.5. On the contrary, I’m not even rich.6. Then I was mistaken.7. Don’t worry. For sure the sun will come out tomorrow.8. I didn’t realize it.9. This is a very important matter.10. I’ll do it as soon as possible.Part 2—Listening ComprehensionYou will hear a story in Spanish. It’s rather lengthy. As you listen to the story, take notes on scrap paper.Listen a second time, and as you listen, make your notes more complete. In English, summarize thestory in a composition of between 10 and 20 sentences.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
1/29/2016
Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 2 years ago
Cher
Cher, Teacher

Hello, annusik and thanks for requesting me to help with your Spanish exams.

I can get these to you asap, but I need to know if the English summary of the story on the last test is called "El Papá Siempre Tiene La Razón." It's usually that one, but sometimes, Penn Foster changed it.

Thanks for you additional information.

Cher

Hi again,

I have the first exam ready for you. Please click on the link below to download the file.

https://www.mediafire.com/?cp5cd1gudzk74ag

Please let me know after you have successfully downloaded and saved the file to your computer.

Also, as I mentioned, sometimes, the school changes the exams, so double check that the exam questions and my answers match with your own, before submitting.

If you have any questions about this work, please ask.

I'm sending the second exam, shortly and will assume the story I mentioned is the correct one, as it always is, every time I do this exam.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Hi again,

Here is your other exam:

https://www.mediafire.com/?kgbc1kh4xta0hy7

Please let me know as soon as you have it downloaded and saved to your computer.

I hope this helped!

Again, if you have any questions about the work, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher

You said receiving the answers to these exams was urgent, so that's why I sent them in two separate answer boxes, in order to get the first one to you, ASAP.

Please let me know that you have received the answers and you only have to rate one so the site recognizes me for my assistance to you.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Hi again,

I see that you have viewed my answers and wanted to know if you have any questions about the work; if so, please let me know and also tell me if you found my answers helpful.

Thank you very much,

Cher

Cant download any files. It says I need to request access from owner. That's what I did but still don't have any response.

Hello again, and thanks for replying.

I've made an adjustment; please try the links again:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/cp5cd1gudzk74ag/annusik--Span._986857.docx

http://www.mediafire.com/view/kgbc1kh4xta0hy7/annusik--Spanish_986859.docx

Please let me know if you are successful in downloading both files, and when you have these saved to your computer. Thanks!

Warmest regards,

Cher

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher
Cher
Cher, Teacher