Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Edible flowers are best under
, Edible flowers are best…

Customer Question
Edible flowers are best...

Edible flowers are best under

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Edible flowers are best under which of the following conditions? A. When they're organically grown B. When they're carefully selected by the local florist C. When you pick and serve them fresh from the side of the road D. When they've been sprayed with pesticides for preservation

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
1/24/2016
Tutor: Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 2 years ago
Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.

Please rate my answer

A. That of course makes sure you know what is an edible flower. If you are cloudless then the answer is B.

Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 2 years ago
Cher
Cher, Teacher
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.