Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need to write one to two page marketing paper. If you

Customer Question
accept, I can send you...
I need to write one to two page marketing paper. If you accept, I can send you the product I had chosen via " additional services"1. Customer Empowerment. How does your product or service offering empower its customers as discussed in the course readings this week? In other word, how are customers part of the marketing for the company? Identify the feedback vehicles they may use, especially social media. Do the social media efforts seem to be creating buzz marketing? If not, what could they do to generate more ‘buzz’?
2. Customer satisfaction. How does your product or service offering communicate ways for customers to express their dissatisfaction and if possible, outline what remedies the product or service may be taking to ensure satisfaction.
3. Customer Relationship Management. Does it appear that your product has a customer relationship management strategy? In other words, do they treat the top tier of customers differently than other customers? If so, what is your evidence? If not, should they have a CRM strategy? Or, are there compelling reasons why your product or service should treat all customers the same? Refer to course content concepts in your response.
4. Customer privacy. Review your product or service offering's privacy policy (usually published on its website). Analyze whether you think they do enough to protect the customer’s privacy or what steps you might suggest they take to protect customer's privacy. Refer to the privacy policies or the information on warranties and guarantees. The company's customer support page might also be useful. Do they pubish a remedy should the customer's privacy be breached? Should they?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
Due date is tonight.
1/24/2016
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

How many hours are remaining in that?

2 hours and 40 minutes

I can provide the answer in next 24 hours, please let me know if you need , thanks.

no thnak you
I am going to cancel this request since I have not gotten an answer and it's almost the due time.

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.

Hello. I need another paper related to marketing just like this. Can you request for the additional service so that I can send you the assignment via email? Thank you.

please provide details and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate