Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Lab Assignment 3: StoryboardingDeliverables: Storyboard

Customer Question
Lab Assignment 3: StoryboardingDeliverables...

Lab Assignment 3: StoryboardingDeliverables: Storyboard Document depicting diagrams and descriptions (Web pages not necessary).Complete the weekly lab based on the following:Write the code for each lab assignment. The code is to be submitted in a single compressed folder (zip file) to the online course shell. The file must contain all .htm files, along with any other files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files, images, etc.). When saving the file, it should be saved as Lab_#_Last name_First initial.htm. For example, if your name isXXXXX the file for Lab 1 should be saved as Lab_1_Smith_M.htm Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment. Follow the directions below to complete Lab Assignment 3:Create a storyboard for a four (4) page Website (one (1) home page and three (3) sub pages) and one (1) Cascading Style Sheet (.css). Using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, or Dia, create a diagram of the layout and navigation structure. Explain the effects that the Cascading Style Sheet (.css) will have on the Web page. There must be a minimum of two (2) changes. Be sure to include detail. (Example: The Cascading Style Sheet (.css) will make the background color grey and change all H1 font to blue.) Describe what the home page will look like. (Will it have text? Will it have headings? Will it have an image? Etc.) Describe what the first, second, and third sub pages will look like. (Will they have text? Will they have headings? Will they have images? Etc.) My name is Lekia.

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I paid for the result and it expired.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
1/24/2016
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?