Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

If I sent to you a 100 multiple choice legal exam could you

Customer Question
give me your expert opinion...
If I sent to you a 100 multiple choice legal exam could you give me your expert opinion on the correct answers
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
1/22/2016
Tutor: Legalwriter, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legalwriter
Legalwriter, Lawyer

Hello.

What type of legal exam is it? (ie criminal law, constitutional law, etc.?)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The exam is criminal law, tort, and contracts

I can help you if you'd like.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Great I can send you copies, but it will be quite a few pages
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you have an email you want me to send it to.

You should be able to upload it here using the attachment button (paper clip)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
will others be able to see or access these forms when I send them

Yes, this is a public forum. But after I give my answers and you rate them positively, I can ask that customer service make it private.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay please request the private here is the first one I will send the two others thank you so much for your assistance.
CrimeLaw 002.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 001.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 003.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 004.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 005.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 006.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 007.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 008.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 009.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 010.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 011.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 012.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 013.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 014.jpgCrimeLa...jpgCrimeLaw 015.jpgCrimeLa...jpg

What criminal laws are you supposed to be using? Because the answers are different based on different standards.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here are more files
Torts 001.jpgTorts 001.jpgTorts 002.jpgTorts 002.jpgTorts 003.jpgTorts 003.jpgTorts 004.jpgTorts 004.jpgTorts 005.jpgTorts 005.jpgTorts 006.jpgTorts 006.jpgTorts 007.jpgTorts 007.jpgTorts 008.jpgTorts 008.jpgTorts 009.jpgTorts 009.jpgTorts 010.jpgTorts 010.jpgTorts 011.jpgTorts 011.jpgTorts 012.jpgTorts 012.jpgTorts 013.jpgTorts 013.jpgTorts 014.jpgTorts 014.jpgTorts 015.jpgTorts 015.jpgTorts 016.jpgTorts 016.jpgTorts 017.jpgTorts 017.jpgTorts 018.jpgTorts 018.jpg

After reviewing your criminal law questions it looks like they are based on the Model Penal Code, which I am less familiar with than other sources of criminal law. I am going to opt out so that someone else can take over your assignment. The information you have already posted will be forwarded to the next Expert and will help them answer you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here is the contract test, I'm sorry to hear you can't help, but hopefully someone can. I need it soon.
Contracts 001.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 002.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 003.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 004.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 005.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 006.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 007.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 007.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 008.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 009.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 010.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 011.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 012.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 013.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 014.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 015.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 016.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 017.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 018.jpgContrac...jpgContracts 019.jpgContrac...jpg
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate