Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Each greek city-state or blank was affected by the fact that…

Customer Question
each greek city-state or blank...
each greek city-state or blank was affected by the fact that greece was a blank ,and surrounded by water on three sides
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
1/19/2016
Tutor: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

you might try

"each greek city-state or colony was affected by the fact that greece was a peninsula ,and surrounded by water on three sides"

But without more context, it's hard to say what they're looking for...

Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 2 years ago
Cher
Cher, Teacher

Hello, Bob and welcome!

For the first blank, I'd use 'polis' and I'd also use 'peninsula' for the second fill in:

"Each Greek city-state or polis was affected by the fact that Greece was a peninsula, and surrounded by water on three sides."

Please click 'Rate my Service' and rate positively if my answer was helpful, as that is the only way I am compensated for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,

Cher

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.