Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Design and develop the below queries using professional

Customer Question

Design and develop the below queries using professional principles and standards:-A set of SQL Statements that returns all rows and all data for each table in your database.
-Two SQL Statements that return a subset of columns and a subset of rows using the WHERE clause.
-Two SQL Statements that join two or more tables in one query. Look for primary and foreign keys to help you determine join points. Use the JOIN clause as a part of your queries.Submit an .sql file with the scripts needed to create the required queries.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is the original sql:
http://www.filedropper.com/individualsql_1
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

This looks like it might be a homework question, so I am going to request it be put in that category for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure. You may work on it as long as it is finished within 90 minutes.