Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Question 1?
, i have a hw assigment and these questions

Customer Question

Customer: question 1?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a hw assigment and these questions match it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: can i just have the answers
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. How may I assist you?

Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, please post the whole assignment and I will let you know if I can help. Thanks!