Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Home inspection exam
, i need help with these exams

Customer Question
Customer: home inspection exam JA...
Customer: home inspection exam
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i need help with these exams 015054 015055 and 015056
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2015
Tutor: Jay, Teacher replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Teacher

01505300
1) A
2) C
3) C
4) B
5) B
6) C
7) B
8) D
9) C
10) D
11) A
12) B
13) C
14) B
15) C
16) D
17) A
18) B
19) A
20) C
01505400
1) B
2) C
3) A
4) C
5) A
6) B
7) D
8) C
9) C
10) A
11) C
12) D
13) C
14) D
15) B
16) D
17) C
18) D
19) B
20) A
01505500
1)A
2)C
3)B
4)D
5)B
6)C
7)A
8)D
9)A
10)D
11)A
12)C
13)C
14)B
15)C
16)B
17)A
18)A
19)C
20)D
01505600
1)B
2)C
3)B
4)B
5)C
6)C
7)D
8)A
9)A
10)B
11)C
12)A
13)B
14)A
15)B
16)C
17)D
18)C
19)D
20)C

Tutor: Jay, Teacher replied 2 years ago

Hello, and thank you for choosing JustAnswer, my Name is***** accidentally sent 01505300 too. Please press ACCEPT and rate my answer.

Have an awesome day.

Jay

Hello I'm glad u sent me the other test 01505300 because I took that test and I marked down the ones I got right and the ones I got wrong and we have different answers so I'm glad I checked it over using that exam would it make a difference if the exams had 01505300rr,01505400rr,01505500rr,01505600rr
Tutor: Jay, Teacher replied 2 years ago

Are you currently taking the last three exams?

Tutor: Jay, Teacher replied 2 years ago

Does it look like the tests have not changed?

This was my test I checked for 01505300
C d c a d c a c c c b d d a b a b a c b and I missed 1.2.4.11.17.20 we have different answers
Tutor: Jay, Teacher replied 2 years ago

How did you do on 01505400, 01505500, and 01505600?

I didn't do them at all yet the test that I posted I did on my a week ago I just compared our answer
Tutor: Jay, Teacher replied 2 years ago

And the ones that you missed had different answers? OR we had different answers for some that you had right too?

I'm try the other and take the other one and I'm let u know the results
Tutor: Jay, Teacher replied 2 years ago

We you able to take any tests?

I took 015054 that's the test I took and I failed it
Tutor: Jay, Teacher replied 2 years ago

The versions must have changed. I apologize for that.

Tutor: Jay, Teacher replied 2 years ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Thank u for ur assistant Jay I still appreciate ur efforts
No one has replied yet to any of the request
Do u know when they will get back with me
Tutor: CHRISTOPHER Cline,
 replied 2 years ago
CHRISTOPHER Cline

Sure can. What is the homework?

Tutor: CHRISTOPHER Cline,
 replied 2 years ago

If you need help with this, I will actually give you the right answers and not just read from an old test key. What is the assignment and when do you need it?

Home inspection exam
It 015054' 015055' and 015056 Christopher cline
Asap this exam is due by the tomorrow
Due by Jan 6
Hello still no help from any tutors
CHRISTOPHER Cline
CHRISTOPHER Cline
CHRISTOPHER Cline