Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need 4 perl programs to do the following: program 1

Customer Question

I need 4 perl programs to do the following: program 1 Develop a program to create a hash of the IP's and the MAC's of the machines in the lab from the configuration file on the server. Program 2 Develop a program to analyze the log files and create a printout
of any entry that needs your attention Program 3 Develop a program to analyze the directory structure of a Linux disk and identify any files larger that 500kbytes Program 4 Develop a program to analyze an individual work station and identify any orphan users
or orphan directories
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perl is a computer language like java but I just need the codes to be unique
Expert:  drivenjesus replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Did you still need this done, and did you have a deadline?