Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Write a C++ program that declares an array alpha of 50

Customer Question
components of type double. Initialize...
Write a C++ program that declares an array alpha of 50 components of type double. Initialize the array so that the first 25 components are equal to the square of the index variable, and the last 25 components are equal to three times the index variable.
Output the array so that 10 elements per line are printed.We are needing to use 3 files (MainProgram.cpp, MyFunctions.cpp, and MyFunctions.h) I already have some done but not sure where to go from there and how to get it working. We also need to have 2 functions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2015
Tutor: ATLProg, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer

Ok sounds good. Please upload file you have on wikisend.com and post file id here

By when you need this done?

this isn't due till Friday but I thought Id get a head start
My MainProgram.cpp looks like//Name: Teresa Keeler
//Date: December 8, 2015
//: Lab 8#include
#include
#include "MyFunctions.h"using namespace std;const int array_size = 50;int main(){double alpha[array_size] = { 0 };
int i = 0;setArray(alpha);// print(alpha, size)system("pause");
return 0;}
my MyFunctions.cpp file is:#include
#include "MyFunctions.h"using namespace std;void setArray(double alpha) {for (int i = 0; i <= 24; i++) {alpha[i] = i * i;
}
cout << alpha << endl;for (int i = 25; i <= 49; i++) {
alpha[i] = i * 3;
for ();
i % 10 == 0;
cout << alpha << endl;
}}// void print(double a)
the #include doesn't show up on those but is there in the program
MyFunctions.h is#includevoid setArray(double alpha);// void print(double a)

OK let me take a look and get back tomorow

okay no problem. Happy I was able to request you again.Thank you,
Teresa

Please download solution from http://wikisend.com/download/975786/MainProgramProject.zip

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better.
You can ask me again using "For ATLProg only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page: http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-atlprog/

I am not able to get this program to run, there are a few errors in this

It is a Visual Studio Project did you unzip it ?

When i input the writing that I already have , it doesnt work. I need to use the setting that I already have because its what we went over in class

You can use the project I sent itvworks with no issues

it is still giving me errors saying that alpha is undelcared
I need to use the setting that I have for main however as well because she went over that class and wants us to use that.
Name: Teresa Keeler
//Date: December 8, 2015
//: Lab 8#include
#include
int i = 0;

Please upload your files on wikisend.com and post the file id here

http://wikisend.com/download/541556/Lab8.sdfi think that is it

That doesnt help you need to send the complete zipped project

http://wikisend.com/download/974828/Lab8.zip

that is not the complete project either

I know, thats what I need help with.
I just wanted you to see what the beginning looks like that we went over in class. I cant get it to work though when I tried to finish it and I cannot get it to print out so I need help. my professor was talking about having a for loop inside the loop but not sure what she was talking about

Have you even seen at the program i sent it has for loop

yea but the beginning part was different
she went over the first part in class and wanted us to use the start. We also didn't learn the func.setArray so I wouldnt know how to explain it. And for some reason I was still getting errors when I tried to input your code into my already saved project. Maybe it did not work because it was mixing?

You need to figure out a way to zip your project and send to me so I canchelp better

I did just zip it, didnt i?
http://wikisend.com/download/739426/Lab8.zip
when I try to run the code you provided I get the error"Severity Code Description Project File Line
Error LNK1207 incompatible PDB format in 'E:\Computer Programming\MainProgramProject\Debug\MainProgramProject.pdb'; delete and rebuild MainProgramProject E:\Computer Programming\MainProgramProject\MainProgramProject\LINK 1
"I cant get it to work either way
hello?

Which version of visual studiovyou have

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate