Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

, Whistleblowing, that is, disclosure of wrongdoing, by

Customer Question

Customer: hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Whistleblowing, that is, disclosure of wrongdoing, by corporate employees can be described today as: a. Morally required if the whistleblower is the last real alternative to disclose the wrongdoing and the other parts of the Principle of Last Resort are applicable. b. Legally protected under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act if the whistleblowing is by an employee of a publicly traded company regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and concerns some type of securities fraud or fraud against the shareholders. c. Only legally protected under those states that have private sector Whistleblower Protection Statutes if the whistleblowing is made to an appropriate government agency. d. All of the above.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Which of the following is not a correct statement? Pursuant to Kantian ethics, morality is judged by a person's act. Pursuant to most ethical theories, law and ethical standards never conflict with one another; and thus if something is a law, it is, by definition, moral. Pursuant to an ethics based on conscience or intuition, a person looks solely within himself or herself for ethical codes or moral determinations. John Locke and Jean Jacques Rousseau would support the Social Contract theory of morality
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please provide details and mention deadline, thanks.