Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Trying to find the correct answer to a question i missed

Customer Question

Customer: trying to find the correct answer to a question i missed
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Discussing the future of management, Manager A maintains that we can expect a con-tinued rise of virtual management and growth in technology. Manager B acknowledgesthat Manager A’s projections are likely, but incomplete. He adds that there will also bean increased focus on ethics and social responsibility, as well as an increased focus ongaining competitive advantages. What is wrong with Manager B’s argument
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i dont want to post the quesiton
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please mention your deadline and provide yhe question, thanks.