Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I am in need of help with creation of a classroom website.

Customer Question
Good morning, I am in...
Good morning, I am in need of help with creation of a classroom website. Below is the assignment if someone is interested in helping with it. Please email me ASAP. Thank you. I will send the rubric to your email since it will not show up correctly in this
box. Details: Part 1: Website or blog Investigate different websites or blogging platforms: Drupal, Weebly, Wordpress, Google Sites, or others that are free. Create a website or blog for your future classroom using a free hosting site to communicate with stakeholders
for your future classroom. You will be using the site throughout the course so choose a host site you are comfortable with using. As you develop the framework for your site, be sure to include the following pages: Welcome page – include announcements, calendar,
etc. About Me – include contact information Student Resources – include sites for students, homework, as well as other resources you feel will be helpful to parents and students in your class Blog Entries Use appropriate fonts and graphics to make your page
appealing. Be creative. Part 2: Blog Post Research how technology can be used to enhance communication with parents, students and the global community in the classroom. In a Word document, prepare a 500-750-word draft version of Section 2: Communication Plan
of the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan. Support your explanation with 3-5 scholarly resources. Copy the draft of “Section 2: Communications Plan” into a blog post titled “Technology to Support Communication.” Include the reference page. The instructor
will provide commentary on your draft, which you will then use as a basis for revising this section. The revised section will then become part of the complete Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan (Benchmark Assignment), which is due in Topic 7. Prepare
this assignment according to the GCU guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
Is anyone available to help me with this assignment?
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2015
Tutor: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070