Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

U ONLY" can you please help me with C++ hw. I need this

Customer Question

quot;FOR INGO U ONLY" Hi can you please help me with C++ hw. I need this to be original and with references in APA style. P1 Recursion is the process of a method calling itself. This may seem like a strange thing to do, but it is a way to implement the bottom-up
approach to many common problems. Provide an example of a problem in which the solution would be using such a method. Ensure that the problem has multiple levels to utilize the recursion method in its solution. Justify your answers with examples and reasoning.
P2 A pointer is a variable that may contain a memory cell address. The term pointer is used because memory cell addresses “point to” a location in which data values reside. Describe at least four pointer types and examples of their usage in a program to address
a solution to a problem. Justify your answers with examples and reasoning.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

welcome back. So for this one you just need a paragraph or so to answer the question in plain English, no code, right?
By when do you need it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, exactly plain explanation with some references. If its possible today otherwise tomorrow.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

Well I can write something up but I don't have any references.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need something with references. The references can be from any websites except wikipedia or similar.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry,
After reviewing the question, I regret that I won't be able to assist you at this time.

I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.

Regards,
Ingo U