Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help with this question that someone asked in th

Customer Question

I need help with this question that someone asked in th epast.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

What was the Question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You will essentially complete Problem #1 at the end of Plug-in T-6 ("WasteNot Recycling"), with some specified additions/modifications. You will also attempt some operations on the database you will create in this assignment, make some observations, & then report these observations in an accompanying document file submission.As soon as you have opened a new database file in Access in order to create this assignment, you must save and name this file: "SU_Lastname_Firstname" where Lastname is ***** ***** name and Firstname is ***** ***** name.After completing parts 1 through 3 of this assignment, you should also:•Add two additional customer records, one with your name and one with a friend's name to the "Customer" table.•Add an additional 14 records to the "Customer Record" table. These records should indicate service dates in January and February of 2007. They should also be related to existing customers in the "Customer" table (including the customer record for Jay and Jenny).When you create the relationship between the 2 tables (i.e. part 4 of this problem), please be sure to check the checkbox for "Enforce Referential Integrity" as well as the checkboxes for "Cascade Update Related Fields" and "Cascade Delete Related records". If you do not check these boxes as specified you may come up with radically different answers to the questions.You will now make some observations based on the following questions:1.What happens when you try to enter a record into the "Customer Record" table for which there is no corresponding record in the "Customer" table?2.What happens when you try to delete a record from the "Customer" table for which there is at least one corresponding record in the "Customer Records" table?3.What happens when you try to change the value of "Customer ID" in the "Customer" table for which there IS at least one corresponding record in the "Customer Records" table?

Is this a HOMEWORK question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is for a paper I am trying to work on.

I apologize, I am NOT authorized to help you in this matter.

I must Opt-Out, and re-categorize this question, to better help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! i am Aitizaz and i will assist you today

what is the deadline for this access programming assignment?